Thursday, March 1, 2012

EJ! JJ! Birdie!

Just in case you've been missing my responses these months, in "Comments," or even if not, please know that you are such a help in my life.
Every child I help, you have helped.
Every friend I help, you have helped.
Every bit of fun I am now able to have, you have affected.
For it is through your encouragement that I have been able to be bumped up yet another step in this wonderful life.
I love you.
Thank you.


PS I hear you about the lawyer stuff too.
Thank you again.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, dear. Glad to hear you hear about the lawyer stuff. You will need to be strong, think super clearly about what is right, and you may have to fight back. Be prepared for that, and do what you must. This is YOUR life now. He's made his choices. Now you make yours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete