Monday, March 26, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel:

Somewhat depleted.
Hydrationally, sexually, emotionally, sleep-deprivedarily.

But not totally depleted. Still able, thank God.

Grateful for a beautiful weekend.
And for Miss Anonymous.

Skin-sensitive - don't know why (Reiki related??)

Excited about the things I have for the students today!

Excited about *my * future - especially internal changes I expect after London (based on past experiences).

Excited about all the things in my life that I KNOW are not dependent on a man! For the first time ever I know it! Including,
my job,
my house,
my friends,
my health,
my financial future,
my spiritual life,
my breath,
England,
French,
piano,
...all these fulfilling things! All from God and me!

5 Good Things about Me:

1. I am compassionate.
2. I am open-minded to people's quirks.
3. I am forgiving
4. I am so spiritually attuned.
5. I am treating my body better lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment