Friday, March 9, 2012

CoDA Morning Work Today

I feel:

blessed, sensual, hopeful, willing, safe, thankful, sacred, serene, renewed, welcoming, peaceful, gleeful, better, vibrant, amorous, grateful, valuable, trusting, open, healthy, gifted, alive, recharged, loving of people and animals and plants and minerals and the world in general.

powerless

shy, not whole, insecure, estranged, uncertain, exhausted. Need sleep! Need more sleep! Must put self first!

Wow. Sometimes is surprising when go through all the magnets to see which ones "fit."
First stuff: happy about b'day, and L, and being a woman, and finding myself
Second stuff: food - and glad to know am powerless on own
Third stuff: shy because meeting L's friends tomorrow, one of whom is his best friend and former lover! Uncertain and shy about ability to socialize, especially when so tired.

5 good things about me
I am smart
I am hard-working
I am cute
I am able to relax and be carefree
I am able to help others feel that way too

No comments:

Post a Comment