Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Promise

I must stop skipping parts or all of my daily spiritual wake.
I confess that I think I have hurt for so long, that all of my concentration has been divided between:
work
J. and my sadness
money fears as per J.
L. and it's much more pleasant obsessing about him than the 3 above

But my concentration should be - must be - on my health right now. And that means my eating, my exercising, my balancing of my emotional life, and my spiritual life.

I have been being unfair to myself in the:
spiritual morning work
eating (not too bad but not well enough)
not exercising
being distracted at work, and I feel very bad about that. I'm nice to the kids, and they are learning, but I'm not 100% present all the time:(

I commit to not skipping.
No one/no thing can be my higher power except my higher power.

Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment