Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CoDA Work This Morning

I woke up, had coffee, did little e-mail and lots of my am spiritual growth work, and I feel:

Serene, hopeful, healthy, worthy, open, sacred, sane, whole, calm, willing, useful, better, limitless, forgiven, safe, alive, blessed, grateful, gifted, valued, somewhat forgiving, somewhat empowered

and
Humble, powerless

and
Regretful, bruised, sad, a bit antisocial though I don't want to, and a little bit suspicious though I know it gets one nowhere

First stuff: First of all, SO HAPPY I thought of/felt/put it first! Secondly, so happy that there's more of the positives than negs. - that may be only like the second time ever! New therapist helping, not so fatigued, M helps me feel valued, the massage and parafin were so relaxing, I had an extra day off, I'm beginning to come out of my shell... Forgiving - everyone except sister. Empowered - every time I step outside of my comfort zone, it grows.

Middle stuff: Food and eating. Compulsive overeater.

Last stuff: Regretful about all my mistakes, but remember my uncle's deathbed words to me. Best advice about living - just keep doing it. Don't look back. Don't have regrets. Suspicious J about money - but I know worry and suspicions (unlike actions) get one nowhere. Bruised = thumb. I'm a little sad - just ongoing for now, I guess. But just a little!

5 good things about me.
Uh oh.

1. Good hair
2. Expressive, pretty eyes
3. Good friend to my friends
4. Caring of the planet and all the animals, not just humans
5. not trying to push my agenda on others.

Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment