Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CoDA Morning Work Today

I woke up, had coffee, cleaned up my spill, had breakfast, did grats and readings and work and personal e-mails and I feel:

Lost, upset, shaky, bruised, unwelcoming, uneasy, *disconnected, * depleted, despised :(, broken, isolated, baffled, absurd, shaky, HOPELESS, hindered, sorrowful :(, encumbered, betrayed, frightened, bothered, regretful, tense, dissatisfied, unimportant, anguished, entangled, angry, sad, irritated, exhausted, defective, and battered.

and Powerless and humble

and
Grateful, bless, whole

I guess it's because we're nearing the date of when J left one year ago already.

and things are getting to me
and the tension at work is palpable
and I've not been meditating daily

yet I'm still aware how lucky I really am

5 good things about me:

1. compassion
2. generosity
3. humor
4. empathy
5. I try

No comments:

Post a Comment