Monday, January 9, 2012

CoDA Morning Work Today

I woke up, thanked God, made fresh coffee, cleaned the big spill, and I feel:

Inept, Overwhelmed, anxious, burdened, estranged

AND
Powerless

AND
Hopeful, vital, divine, thankful, whole (!), healthy, activated, blessed, sacred, inspired, optimistic, calm, open, better, supported, empowered, alive, exhilarated, welcoming, vibrant

I think it is because:

First stuff: Worried about some stuff at work and ability to do it - it's my weak point (arranging class trips for others). Energy and time constraints. And of course, J.

Second stuff: Food and Codependency. Powerless is good. It's step one. It does NOT mean hopeless. It means I can't do it all on my own all "my" way.

Third stuff: YAY! More goods today!! I think it is because the daily work, whether I want to do it or not, really does add up. And because of the CoDA meeting yesterday. That makes such a difference. And a great day at the Ivy League school Thursday, where I learned some good things and already used some Friday. And because of my cleaning the house and keeping it clean now. ***And because I had a true "lazy day" Saturday. I need that. I need *some * time with loved ones, some at work, and some alone!

5 Good Things about Me:
1. I am grateful.
2. I do my morning work every day.
3. I'm keeping my home neat.
4. I keep up with laundry.
5. At this point I keep up with garbage and recycling
6. : ) I take care of things as they come up.

Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment