Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It is

late

and I am tired.

Not fatigued like before pill change (and did check with dr!:)

But tired.

Putting out fires all day at work today.

And maybe even accidentally causing a few:(

Cannot do the work today (spiritual - all stuff here).

Must eat and go to bed.

I will be back on track tomorrow.

I am happier with my spiritual condition and do NOT want to lose it.
Just don't know if can think straight anymore. Plus hungry. And tired.

Separation
Mother in physical rehab
and she wants to and may leave
Work stress like never before. Literally.
Dear friend going through hell and I'm trying to help
Lots of angers coming up
Working all day this Saturday
And almost 1000 pages to read within the next few days
NO help from sister - not even a visit to my mom - our mom - in all this time - as always
Money issues...

I am not complaining! I am VERY grateful!

Just explaining.
Need 2 hours "off" then bed.

That's all

No comments:

Post a Comment