Thursday, January 19, 2012

CoDA Morning Work Today

I feel:

Nervous and peaceful at the same time.

I think it is because:

I am feeling overwhelmed by the schedule with all the pressures at work, plus all the mother time/stuff that I don't have J. to help with right now. And I'm angry at what H. did yesterday to my aide, which will not affect H, but me! My class (everyone agrees) is very difficult, and I am tired. And have therapy assignments, am in 3 courses with assignments...And people think teachers don't work hard. Oy.
At the same time, I am aware my problems are problems of "the worried well." And I'm very grateful. And I really don't give a shit about some of it. And I *AM* getting stronger and happier.
And EJ reminded me to accept myself.

Good

5 good things about me
I hate this part.
1. I keep confidences
2. I do for my mother
3. I am brave. (Which I think means feeling fear but doing it anyway)
4. I am tenacious (it took 93 banks for met to get a mortgage).
5. I am empathetic.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment