Sunday, January 15, 2012

Okay. Finished Today's Grats. Hard Today.

I am grateful:

1. Jo’s response when I told her the other day
2. Sleep all day yesterday. HATE the “waste” of time but NEEDED it.
3. ***My mother’s new attitude. She is going to the rehab for her muscles and strength. Straight from the hospital on Monday.
4. Gonna help O as like a welcomer at her next concert
5. Working on the fatigue thing
6. Will see dr. this week
7. My mother is also considering not taking Ambien anymore. Raise the flag!
8. Roseanne repeats. No, I’m not kidding.
9. People who think outside the box.
10. People who work on peace.
11. Paintings.
12. Painters.
13. My desire to paint. I do it badly but REALLY enjoy it. Oh, for the energy.
14. Will find the energy to bring mom clothes today. Hate the thought but will do the right thing.
15. Great Thai soup last night. Hate that paid and had it delivered but it was good and good for me.
16. And there’s more for today. This is very lucky.
17. Animals. All of them.
18. Fish.
19. Birds.
20. Dogs.
21. Cats
22. Ferrets
23. Guinea pigs
24. Rabbits
25. Hamsters
26. Gerbils
27. Very cuddly doggie today
28. I *will * manage to walk her later.
29. I will read my book today.
30. I will enjoy it.
31. I will practice piano today.
32. That will feel good.
33. I will take my allergy pill today.
34. And my vitamins.
35. People at work saying nice things about my weight loss happening.
36. Especially N.
37. That it helps me to continue.
38. Word games
39. The gift of a very very healthy breakfast today. Not about “what in mood for” etc. Just for health.
40. That have already planned lunch
41. And dinner
42. And they are about health
43. But taste good enough to not set me off.
44. Friends
45. More and more being myself.
46. More and more accepting myself.
47. More and more doing the tough grown-up stuff without drama.
48. Continuing to be a great teacher no matter how stressed or exhausted.
49. The fairy tale and rap with 44 kids, just me, Friday. That was awesome.
50. And how excited I am for more.
51. And that I started the whole year project just as favor for M, about which I’m proud and grateful.
52. But it has turned out to be such a joy to *me. * Major bonus! Wow.
53. The kids love it, of course. But then, I knew they would.
54. Nanny reruns. Less tv soon, of course. But ams alone with no noise I only just started being able to do a few minutes.
55. But – I *do * do the few mintues: )
56. Rang mindfulness bell this am.
57. The readings.
58. Especially about accepting self
59. Friends. So grateful for friends.
60. For Today
61. Voices of Recovery
62. In This Moment
63. The Language of Letting Go
64. Theater – my acting ability
65. Maybe I’ll join soon
66. Phones
67. My gorgeous oak tree
68. Not so jealous.
69. Instead, looking forward to own future.
70. While trying to LIVE this day.
71. Birdsong
72. Winter skies
73. Snow (not TOO much)
74. Music
75. My piano
76. That it’s in tune
77. Keeping up with things around here now
78. Maybe will get to socialize with O soon?
79. Feb break will be here soon
80. I am working hard and well (may the parents know it…)
81. Flat Stanley soon. That’s SO MUCH fun.
82. People who get who I am and like me.
83. God
84. Water
85. Buddha
86. Thich Nhat Hahn
87. Lungs
88. Heart
89. Breath
90. Voice
91. Eyesight!
92. Hearing
93. Hands working
94. Maybe soon can embroider again
95. And crochet
96. And knit.
97. Hey! Maybe I just need to invite someone over here early evening, and THAT’S how I can get out of the den and to do some painting or something – anything else!
98. My mother
99. My (deceased) father.
100. Life’s lessons.
Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment