Sunday, January 15, 2012

CoDA Morning Work Today

I woke up, had water, had coffee, had breakfast and more water and vitamins, and have been trying to get all my morning spiritual work done. Am up to 54 in grats so far. In between, back and forth to word games to keep sane and energetic, and I feel:

Blessed, , hopeful

And now from the magnet board:

Regretful, ill or something wrong with body anyway, slighted (MA and S and O), distrustful (J about money), overwhelmed (mother)

and
Humble - like it says in today's readings here, I think

and
Grateful - for so much, Sacred, because I am a child of God, sane - because I *am* sane and it's time I register that and say it "out loud", healthy compared to yesterday, HOPEFUL!, willing to do whatever it takes, calm in a way - yay, worthy - because we all are, alive - because I am - and glad to be! Yay!, needed in some ways, open to whatever - to the future - to suggestions..., limitless in a way, safe with God

5 good things about me.
Oy. SOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I did all my morning work today
2. I will do the next right thing
3. I am trying to have more fun
4. I ALWAYS keep confidences - 100%! And that's so important and I'm really proud of it.
5. I have a good conscience

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment