Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Grats

I am grateful:

1. I felt GREAT yesterday!
2. First was so hard – nervous about that errand for my mother
3. Plus, she wasn’t in the same mood.
4. But I did it.
5. And I did it on my own.
6. Even so nervous had asked her best friend “if she wanted a ride to visit” but really because I didn’t want to do it alone. But she couldn’t, and I did it AND FELT GOOD ABOUT MYSELF.
7. And my mother has what she needs
8. And she told me – again – maybe even two days in a row? – I really appreciate you. I’m thankful for you. I know all you do for me.
9. And today she starts rehab at the nursing home for getting her physical strength back.
10. M is being courageous about what she has to do
11. And I am being supportive to her.
12. Very.
13. And I had the session with the new, short-term, expensive therapist yesterday. But it was great!
14. And then I had the massage. Oh that was so good for me.
15. Today I have nice things planned for the kiddies
16. And then I get the new book
17. And I WILL come home and read a bit.
18. I think I should have the fireplace looked at before I use it? But if it’s the grown-up thing to do…
19. The news just said this should be a better year for house sales. That should help my friend who needs to sell.
20. I am feeling better and better (emotionally). Still a way to go, but I’ll take better! : )
21. The fatigue is virtually gone! It was disabling
22. I see one dr tomorrow
23. MA is doing so well! They did find very high blood pressure while doing her cath, which is troubling since she’s already on med for it – but they were expecting worse, so she is doing well!
24. Maybe I’ll see her today?
25. K called
26. And O called. I missed both calls – something must be wrong with my cell phone. But I’m glad they called
27. Had good, long talk with M yesterday
28. Because of holiday, don’t have to take out garbage today. Yay. Not until tomorrow
29. My hands feel SO soft.
30. My feet too.
31. I have no real pains in my body. How lucky.
32. More fairy tale “work” today. It’s so fun!
33. In the big picture, I am healthy.
34. I can see
35. I can hear
36. I can breathe
37. I can think
38. I can walk
39. I can meditate
40. I can read
41. I can speak
42. I can write
43. I can work
44. I can teach
45. I can drive
46. I can type
47. I can play piano
48. Fresh, real peanut butter. Not that fake stuff with all the sugar in it.
49. Ezekial bread
50. Salad! I’m grateful for salad! Will have some today.
51. In two weeks, when my mother gets home, I will have to = get to start helping her more with food.
52. Today’s For Today ( in Readings).
53. That my sponsor has pointed out a number of times lately, that I am growing in acceptance.
54. “Let go and let God.” This has more meaning to me than ever now.
55. Not so much making J my higher power – after like 28 years of doing so.
56. Today’s Voices of Recovery. I need that too.
57. Miracles
58. The slogan, “Don’t leave before the miracle.”
59. I think I need to quit ww. It is making me sort of like try to diet like a regular person. And although this program works beautifully for so many, I am NOT a regular person when it comes to eating. I am a compulsive overeater. And I was doing, it turns out, MUCH BETTER before I joined ww a few weeks ago.
60. I just some more moronic news about teacher evaluation bullcrap. I don’t mind being evaluated! It’s that the politicians are deciding how, and it makes no – NO – sense! At least in my state. Anyway, the gratitude is that it did NOT make me sick. It didn’t touch my stomach at all!!
61. Wow. I really needed to hear what Language of Letting Go had to say today too.
62. My fingernails, very short for piano, actually look lovely today: )
63. Cosmetics, soaps, and scents that are NOT tested on animals
64. I will meditate with the kids this morning: )
65. Maybe even both classes?

I see that I never finished and put these here yesterday: (
Here they are – I was very rushed,
and am again,
but will do all can now for today’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment