Sunday, January 22, 2012

Grats

I am grateful:

1. It is still 1/21. Bright yellow tulips in my d.r. right now
2. Bright colored mixed flowers in my l.r. right now
3. And both were really cheap (like 3 or 4 dollars)
4. They are really cheering up the place!
5. And *I * am really cheering up the place!
6. And if it weren’t for the really dark floors, which I didn’t want, I might not have had the incentive to brighten it. So everything has worked out!
7. Reiki. And that although it is against integrity and against Reiki to EVER give it to a child without the PARENT’S consent, and against integrity to EVER give it to any adult without their own consent, we ARE allowed to give it to the world at large, like in situations like earthquakes, the cruise ship that just went down… etc.
8. I just wrote to Kairava about reiki.
9. Maybe I can get a level two refresher.
10. And maybe Mer can take reiki once *from * Kairava. That will be so wonderful.
11. I just took a great, full-of-bubbles bath. No tea, candles, magazines. Not needed. Great.
12. And I smell and feel so good.
13. And this is cheap bubble bath from the drugstore, no less!
14. Now it’s Sunday. They did come and do the snow.
15. And I gave Ch coffee.
16. And he said they will always do it. Phew.
17. And the price was great. Double phew. Whole sidewalk, car and needed part of driveway, stairs and back by sunroom for very little more than guy knocking on door wanted just for car.
18. And they’re insured, bonded,… What a great relief!
19. And now I’m up and cooking for my mother because she’s not eating their food, not most of it “It’s terrible.” Oy.
20. Big pot of soup on for her right now.
21. Started telling M. yesterday about my new therapy.
22. More today (her kids needed her).
23. Practiced piano for two hours!
24. Fresh coffee this morning. Yum. And hot hot hot.
25. Meditative reminders
26. Gonna find a way to calm those kids this week.
27. Gently, lovingly, still with plenty of fun, but for their own sake.
28. That in the two daily meditation books I’m reading for the second time, I am seeing more.
29. I expect that will happen the third time too….
30. And later with the two I’m reading for the first time.
31. I am seriously grateful for herbs and spices. Rosemary
32. Sage
33. Oregano
34. Parsley
35. Hot pep
36. Black pep
37. Garlic
38. Thyme
39. Dill
40. Curry powder
41. Paprika
42. Saffron
43. Chili powder
44. Cumin
45. Coriander
46. Turmeric
47. That little red one that’s really hot. I can’t think of what it’s called right now.
48. Onion powder
49. And for basic everyday healthy things. Like onions
50. Carrots
51. Garlic
52. Spinach
53. Green beans
54. Collards
55. Broccoli
56. Cauliflower
57. Peppers
58. Celery
59. Salad
60. Brown rice
61. Bulgur
62. Whole wheat couscous
63. Whole-grain Barilla linguini
64. Beans
65. And how lucky I am to consider them “basic, everyday healthy things.”
66. That I just thanked God for my waking up today. I am so so so grateful to appreciate my life. There are not words for it. I never did before. THIS is a MIRACLE.
67. Today’s In This Moment.
68. All of today’s readings, really. In a way.
69. That I feel okay today. Emotionally. Somehow. So grateful for that.
70. That I’m not fatigued like 2 weeks ago. So grateful for that.
71. That I shall see people today.
72. And did yesterday. When Ch came for the snow, and I gave him coffee, it made me feel so much less alone.
73. And he wants us to get together (with his wife, who is my friend : )
74. God, I hate doing this work sometimes. But I’m SO glad I do it nonetheless.
75. That I just finished today’s readings.
76. That the soup, although there had to be a couple of substitutions, smells fine.
77. My nose. I remember when it needed two kinds of internal surgeries. And it works now.
78. Eyesight. Always so grateful for that.
79. My two books which I will find time for reading more today.
80. And piano practice today too.
81. And the recital I’m helping O with
82. And visiting my mom today
83. And chilling out tonight.
84. Kiddies tomorrow. Grateful for them, the little innocent, loving souls.
85. Doggie next weekend! I miss her so. Can’t wait.
86. French lessons start tomorrow!!!
87. K
88. That I’m starting to take such better care of myself.
89. This blog
90. Other people’s blogs too.
91. Poetry
92. That I can quote some Shakespeare
93. That the fairy tale/song unit I’ve been doing has openly changed two kids’ lives, from the other class.
94. That I have energy today.
95. That I can breathe on my own. I am very grateful for that.
96. And speak
97. And walk
98. And think
99. And grow
100. And continue losing weight.
101. Support of people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment