Saturday, January 7, 2012

CoDA Morning Work Today

I woke up with diarrhea, have been up for over 6 hours, have had coffee and talked on phone and bathed and done gratitudes, and I feel:

Helpless, downtrodden, anguished, sorrowful, incapable, bypassed, ill, encumbered, regretful, rotten, envious, bruised, unstable, sad, toppled, lousy, vulnerable, distressed, worried, lonely, afraid, low, frustrated

and Humble, willing

and Hopeful, grateful, blessed, supported

I think it is because:
First stuff: If I'm not binging, and my house is clean, I guess that leaves me with me and my situation to look at.
And a *very* stressful week at work

Second: In food and in life

Third: God. And friends.

5 good things about me:
1. I don't stress about *everything* at work
2. I have good hair
3. I have nice eyes
4. I keep my house neat now
5. I am wearing a pedometer and trying to move more now

No comments:

Post a Comment