Friday, November 18, 2011

Sneaking on Quickly from Work to Say This

This morning, while troublesome, was not quite as bad as the last few days.
And I'm very grateful for that.

Right now, I've made sure to look good today (and have received a lot of compliments),
and I'm being really really good to he the kids (of course),
and I heard an amazing compliment from a parent (5 years later, you're still his favorite teacher and he always says you changed his life)
and I feel useful and lovable and okay.

I need to write that here so
1. I'll remember I felt this way for a little bit of this day
2. I'll remember to eat veggies - I've had lots of greens today, including at breakfast
3. I CAN relax and have fun.
4. I can't believe I'm saying this but:
If "he" doesn't want me, fuck him! I am a good person, and cute enough, and smart and funny and hard-working
and I'm kind to children and animals
and my mother
and my friends
and I am loved
and I am self-supporting
and I do want him to be happy and everything but if "I'm not 'good enough' for him," FUCK HIM!

There!
Big breath just escaped.
Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment