Saturday, November 26, 2011

CoDA Morning Work Today

I don't feel like doing it
But I shall.
Just have to call sponsor first.
Really don't feel like doing it.
Shall because: it is the daily doing that builds up to a healthier life. And I know that. And I don't want to suffer the way I was.
Will be back and do.

--

Okay.
Thank you, God, for this day.
I feel:

Disconnected, vulnerable, sad, regretful, unhappy, neglected, lonely, estranged
AND
Defeated, willing, powerless
AND
Grateful, sacred, blessed, recharged, healthy, whole, loving
ALSO:
Vital

I think it is because:

First line: J. Miss J. So angry at self for own lacks, fatigues, etc.
Second: Food. OA.
Third: I know I am very fortunate. And having eaten so well yesterday and cooked good stuff and containered, makes me feel so much better. And my cough is disappearing. and it's a weekend and I can be active or rest.
Vital, because feel like doing something fun. Of course with J. But adventurous anyway.

I acted out codependently:
Letting self get run down and sick?
Staying in for two whole days? Maybe should have taken little short walk yesterday?

Next time I'll do differently:
Get out every day, unless really sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment