Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And thank you, God

Praying has helped.
And time has helped.
And I'm afraid him calling again to share about work has helped too.
But the relief is still real.

And I think that praying has helped.

I thank you so much, Father.

And now, for the first time since Halloween, I am about to take a hot shower. Not an ice bath, but a hot shower.
Thank you for that too.

And Lord, thank you *so much* for Birdie's dear comment.
Please get her home warm now.
Thank you, my Father.
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you've got heat and hot water. I've been so worried about that. Let's face it, those are big things to do without when you're trying so hard to pull everything together. Now you can concentrate on what really matters. And my heart hurt when I read about J's FB page. I know that feeling. Hurts. And my dear, it passes. Really and truly, it passes. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you EJ.
    To hear that it really truly passes - that is the only hope.
    Thank you. you are bringing grateful tears to my eyes. Very hard two days.
    But yes - the hot water and some heat. Good things. Finally.
    Thank you
    XO

    ReplyDelete