Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CoDA Work This Morning

Thank you God, for my waking up and for this day.

I woke up and I feel:

Startled, abandoned, vulnerable, encumbered, unhappy, worried, anxious, wounded, imprisoned, estranged, alone, sad, envious, regretful, bewildered, frustrated, rejected, deflated, jilted, shaky
AND
Powerless, humble
AND
Grateful, sacred, inspired, whole, divine, glorious, optimistic, blessed, healthy

I think it is because:
Lots about J.
Furnace coming today. Makes me nervous being here alone throughout.
But J. said call if he's needed.
Whole thing brings back so many memories, good and bad.

Also, powerless and humble over relationships (work etc.) and how I handle my whole life, and of course food.

And yet God made me and I am one with the universe and I am enough and I am good.

I acted out co-dependently:
Being a bit passive-aggressive with D.

I think I will do differently next time:
Mention the thing that bothers, sooner, and very nicely.

Thank you Jesus, for helping me with all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment