Sunday, November 13, 2011

CoDA AM Work

Thank you, God, for this day of precious life. Thank you.

I woke up and I feel:
Envious rejected, estranged, vulnerable
AND
Powerless
AND
Sacred, divine, blessed, glorious, grateful, loving, supported

I think it is because:
Envious of people who have the relationship I want
Rejected by J
Estranged from J
Vulnerable because still kind of shaky and can be knocked over. Like the bamboo in my yard that was knocked over last week.

Powerless over the food. This is a good thing - program

Sacred because God made me.
Divine because I am part of all universal creation and of God
Blessed with so much. So much.
Grateful for all those blessings.
Glorious because God is with me.
Loving because I've so enjoyed giving extra to the children, and to the guy at TJs and to friends and to doggie and to mother...
Supported because of people: EJ, JJ, Birdie, O, M, MA, ML, St, S, Jo, K, Ma, Tr.

I acted out codependently:

Eating the junk

I think I will do differently next time:
More program

Thank you Jesus, for helping me with all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment