Monday, November 14, 2011

Somehow

Somehow, my life's going to work out.
When I started at this job, it was such a sick and crazy place. And J used to say to me, "The truth will out. They will come to see who you are. Give it time."
When I shared with him the other day, an amazing compliment I got this week, he reminded me of that.
Well, the truth will out in all ways. I'm beginning to believe that now.
I am a good person, and becoming a better and better one.
And friends do see that.
And he or another man will too.
I am respected by colleagues and parents and administration, and loved and cherished by my friends, thank God.
And I will be okay. By myself.
And if I want, with someone one day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you thankyouthankyouthankyou!
    XOXO
    PS What a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete