Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CoDA

I feel...because...

Regretful - for almost everything:(
Uncomfortable, vulnerable, defective - I haven't been able to work out life yet
Rejected - J
Alone - living alone - Plus M so overwhelmed with her stuff and I'm trying to be a support to her
Apprehensive
Dependent
Worried
Entangle - think L wants much more than I want
Depressed - don't know - maybe need many more green veggies. Tired and depressed
Encumbered - by self and upbringing and weight
Overwhelmed - judgmental aide watching every move and not knowing all I do
Fearful - future, health, loneliness
Exposed - J
Unsure - future
Puzzled - what to do to bump up to the next step
Distrustful - about men would/could be meeting
Burdened - so much to do and so little energy
Shaky - physically
Estranged - J
Frantic - too much to do! And too little energy! And too much scrutiny! And the future of teachers...
Disturbed
Excluded - some of the people at work are that way to many, including me
Not whole - don't know, just feel it yesterday and today
Scared - future

Willing - food
Humble - OA
Powerless - food - gave it to God today

Brave - I am
Safe - somewhat - God
Alive - good
Useful - to the kids
Open - to what might be/is coming
Blessed - so much!
Worthy in a way, because God made me
Fortunate - all the gratitudes
Inspired - to be an even better and better teacher
Sacred - because I'm God's

Will:
Eat more greens! They help my emotions.
I haven't been, because of intestinal stuff. But must. And have for today.

5 good things about me. Oy.
reiki
open-minded
kind
smart
funny

No comments:

Post a Comment