Friday, February 24, 2012

CoDA

I feel:

Scared of the weather and the ride.
Nervous that he won't like me.
Nervous that I won't like him.
Really nervous that he'll, in his highly opinionated way, criticize me weight.

Guilty about not doing enough fun stuff with doggie.

Grateful that I am alive and as healthy as I am.

Feeling stronger than used to. By far. And very grateful for that.

Rushed.

Feeling that this should be a light little fun day - few hours - and will go quickly anyway, probably even too quickly.

Grateful for THN and meditationability

5 good things about me
1. I'm more confident than I used to be
2. I'm good enough at wording things for letters and report cards
3. I helped M. this morning
4. I am getting neater
5. I am not as dependent as I'd always thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment