Monday, February 6, 2012

Dear God

Good Morning Dear God,
Thank you for all my gifts, including the health that I do have.
May I live this day without fears.
I offer you my food for the day, that I take care of my body.
God, I offer myself to Thee, to build with me and to do with me as Thou wilt. Relieve me of the bondage of self, that I may better do Thy will. Take away my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Thy power, Thy love and Thy way of life. Amen.

God, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me today. Why am I so nervous? I didn't eat sugary things. . .
I am a nice person, I am growing all the time, I am trying to do the right thing(s). Why do I have to be so nervous? Please help me. I am trying.
Please continue to help me.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment