Saturday, February 11, 2012

CoDA

I feel:

Alive,
calm,
valued (Mer, MA...),
confident (first time ever),
renewed by all this - all these new feelings,
grateful for so much,
thankful to God and so many people. And even self.
inspired by God, by sponsors, by dr. etc.,
whole - WHOLE!,
optimistic - Oh my God, is this me?,
sane - because I am.,
relieved - SOOOO relieved,
relaxed (!),
better,
capable - work AND life,
fine,
grand,
energized,
triumphant against own self demons,
cheerful - me?,
blessed,
sacred,
trusting - in the big picture - about my life - nothing to worry about -,
accepted - by God - and self!,
recharged,
open,
welcomed - by God,
delighted - by L and more,
secure - in the important ways,
useful,
unencumbered. Unencumbered? Me? First time EVER.
And willing, humble and powerless (food, and these area ll good things)

Not even regretful - not resentful of self (for today:)

I think it is because:
All in those yesterday/today posts.
+ Thich Naht Hahn (and some explanations above)

***THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER, I'VE HAD ALL POSITIVES ON THE MAGNET BOARD!

5 good things about me:
I've never given up
I share it with others
I am funny
I am able to laugh through anything
I am smart

No comments:

Post a Comment