Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So Much Already! :)

I adore my study of French! Love it love it love it love it!!!
I can't describe how much I love it!

And - it's not about a guy. Not J. Not ANY guy.
It's for and about ME.
*I* have a teacher.
*I* pay her.
*I* earn the money to pay her, with my own hard work.
She even likes working with me.
I do my homework. With love.
I am having SO MUCH FUN with this!

And - I am DETERMINED to get to France.
I will tutor and give Reiki - work in office in summer - whatever it takes:) I really want this and will have it!

Yay me!!

--

I am looking forward each morning, to practicing piano!
Having the little concert as a goal is helping me.
And I'm actually enjoying it!
Yesterday - for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE! - I didn't put myself down while practicing!
This is huge!

--

I had a BALL yesterday having a girlie day with O!
*She* put makeup on me at the store!
And the salesgirl was adorable. 24 years old and so nice, and fat but pretty. And friendly and helpful.
And she even said, "Come by at 10am and let us do your makeup before your date Friday!" I don't think I will - I like very LITTLE makeup and they might put too much or something... but it was SO nice.

And I bought a much needed pocketbook and wallet. I usually buy one CHEAP and not leather of course, pocketbook per year, and a wallet lasts me several years. But the ones I bought this past summer fell apart so quickly!
But I replaced yesterday.
And I'm excited about the things I bought.
Plus the woman gave me so many samples!
And I even bought perfume (not very expensive, and really, it's eau de toilette, but I love it!)

***I feel like a woman!

Look, I KNOW these are not the things that a woman make, but it was so fun, and I needed to get in touch with this side of myself:)

I even bought lacy stocking things. Grey. And sexy. Oh my gosh! (And discount:)

--

And, of course, work is letting *me * go to England for a course! I'm SO excited!
Lots of good things: happinesses, joys, and funs!

--

3 comments:

  1. I love girlie days. I've always been more of a tomboy but I love wearing pretty bras. It's those little things that make you feel extra special.

    I also love reading this post. You're so bubbly! I'm smiling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love love to you, Dearest JJ!!!!!!
    xoxooxxoxo

    ReplyDelete

  3. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete