Monday, February 20, 2012

Grats

I am grateful:

1. That I did go to visit M last night
2. That she ordered Chinese food
3. And picked it up
4. Vegan for me, of course.
5. And even paid for it.
6. And got a movie for a $1.30
7. And we spread out on the huge sectional (in the family room that is more than half the size of my house. Literally)
8. And each had a comforter.
9. And we watched a light, fluffy, worthless, cute little movie.
10. Like girlfriend/sisters.
11. And she bought me a used dvd of Les Choristes! Which I’m supposed to watch!
12. And I shall watch it once with English subtitles
13. And once without!
14. And who knows how many more times.
15. And I shall find a way to hear more French too!
16. A week off!
17. My house is almost in order, and before today is over, it will be in order!
18. And I *will * get to those report cards
19. And this week I have a French lesson
20. And a therapy session
21. And a museum date
22. And the doggie!
23. Whose sweet little breath I felt on myself this morning.
24. And exercise.
25. And I’m going to buy a little dvd player thing to use on the treadmill: ) Because the other one is broken
26. And I now have the exercise mat too.
27. Nice talk on phone with L yesterday morning.
28. Another great talk with sponsor this morning.
29. Sponsor is SUCH an inspiration to me!
30. I can do all that I have to do today. I can.
31. And I can do it all without rushing!
32. I. Am. A. Person.
33. For a long time I wondered if I’d *ever * feel that. And I *do * know it now.
34. I have done the apply-for-a-passport-stuff.
35. Whitney Houston’s funeral being televised
36. And it was inspirational to me
37. Hope. Hope hope hope.
38. Life
39. Breath
40. Voice
41. Legs
42. Hands
43. Maybe I will wind up with enough money to live after all
44. That I finally offered my services at school for playing the Star Spangled Banner
45. Will probably get to talk to MA today.
46. ***WILL be gentle on/with myself today.
47. Will be good to self today.
48. Ahhhh.
49. Will see Thich Nhat Hahn and/or his monks and nuns soon. Oh my gosh.
50. Flossing
51. Brushing
52. Rheinhold
53. Bach
54. My hair
55. My eyes
56. My freedom
57. All my freedoms
58. I don’t live under anyone’s thumb, exactly
59. I will probably not be alone forever.
60. An amazing breakfast. I bought it. It has sweet potato, grated, and red bell pep, and raw walnuts, and raisins.
61. And I’m eating it in a human portion.
62. And it’s GOOD FOR ME.
63. And I have plenty of water for today
64. And I practiced Bach yesterday, and a little Rhienhold.
65. New starts
66. That I’ve done some things I used to be afraid I couldn’t do.
67. That that should continue
68. My spirituality
69. Oprah
70. Eleanor Roosevelt
71. Hellen keller
72. Victor Hugo
73. Mother Teresa
74. Elie Weisel
75. Mindfulness meditation (sitting)
76. Mindfulness walking meditation
77. Mindfulness eating meditation
78. All of mindfulness
79. I might do some painting this week
80. New Age
81. People who are truly, internally, accepting of their bodies
82. My deep easy breath I just took a second ago
83. Dr. Oz
84. I’m not here alone today, because of precious doggie
85. That J and I are so good about that
86. M is with her girls right now: )
87. I’ll probably be spending (innocent) time with like 3 – 5 different guys soon. And that’s good for me.
88. And good for J to “see” too
89. My phone therapist
90. *The Steps!
91. The “Big Book”
92. Meetings. The miracle of meetings.
93. The miracle of what is changing within me from this daily work. Oh, thank God.
94. Prayer
95. The chance that I may be able to tutor soon
96. The chance that I may be able to give Reiki soon
97. Honesty
98. Not cheating on my taxes, ever.
99. That I have a checking account.
100. Online boggle
101. And so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment