Friday, February 10, 2012

I MUST SAY THIS BEFORE I TOTALLY LOSE IT

TuesDAY
WedAFTERNOON
WedEVENING and NIGHT
ThursALL DAY
were VERY TOUGH!
Not every minute - but very tough. Very.

This morning, I felt - really eally felt -
after therapy Wed evening,
coming phone therapy this evening,
two fabulous talks with my OA sponsor,
praying to God
and also offering up my food and food choices to God,
and the cumulative effect of all this work for a year,
3 1/2 hours with my best friend yesterday
...

and *you*

and giving

...

acceptance is starting to come

and

this morning I experienced a MAJOR TURNING POINT!

I felt 100% like this:

I AM A PERSON!
I AM A PERSON!
I AM A WHOLE FULL PERSON!

And like this:
Everything is great - I am fine - it is wonderful ---

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like an awakening.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was thanking God over and over in the car, with all my heart.

Like, I'm ready for WHATEVER!

Oh My Lord, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my I have more of this!

2 comments: