Sunday, February 19, 2012

CoDA Morning Work Today

I feel:

Oh. My. Gosh.
My little magnet board is overfilled.
I used every single one (there are over two hundred) and not one of the negative ones fit. It's like, "Is this me?" Well yes, it is!

Here we go.

I feel:

Calm, healthy, gifted, alive, unencumbered (me! again!), thankful, optimistic, gratified, affirmed, capable, sacred, worthy (as all of God's creations are), vibrant (me!), reflective (in a good way), welcomed (M, and even O, and others too), accepted, divine, sane - because I am, cheerful (me?!), fortunate (for a million reasons), energized a bit, needed (M), rejuvenated - or if it were a word just plain juvenated!, better - by far, somewhat secure (God), and glorious (God), whole - omg me - whole!, forgiving, empowered, grand even, valued (by some and even myself), amazed by all the good in my life and in me right now!, just plain old amazed by it all!, amorous in a way, renewed - a biggy, somewhat safe (God), GRATEFUL!, fine, alive, awed, hopeful, somewhat trusting - in the big picture, open!, even thrilled, loving of Mother Earth, other creatures, plants and minerals; inspired by Whitney Houston's funeral yesterday, brave because of all I'm doing and even have done in some of my past, wonderful, appreciated (M, L, MA) welcoming and powerless and humble (program and life), FREE, delighted (all these new things)
And generally FANTASTIC!

Okay there is one: a little bit mistreated (J)

I think it is because:
All I've been doing
L's acceptance of me as I am
M's love for me
God made me

5 good things about me:
I am intelligent
I am deeply spiritual
I *want* to share that gift with others
My body knows what's good for it/me
I am compassionate

No comments:

Post a Comment