Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CoDA Morning Work Today

I feel:

Vibrant, sacred - God, content with my life this day, alive, open to other people, capable of going to England!, upset in the apple-cart-upset way like unsettled because of the J. changed, safe - God, whole (!), healthy, cheerful, worthy (because we all are), forgiven by J, sane, OPTIMISTIC - ME!, calm in terms of looking forward to the rest of my day ahhhhh, unencumbered in some ways, proud of my accomplishments, loving to people, gifted in some ways, divine and blessed in a million ways, wise way inside, hopeful yay!, humble as in equal to all no more and no less, willing in all ways, empowered by all of this, better than wanting to throw self under moving car one year ago this very month!, so so fortunate from oranges to piano to breath..., loved by my mother, confident about my abilities to go to England by self and stay sane and even happy while there, needed by M and some others, rejected by J, slighted by J, disconnected from J, uncertain about future, mostly okay about that!, renewed yay renewed, brave about all the trip stuff, so grateful, rejuvenated by yesterday and especially O putting makeup on me at the place SO sweet and my new girlie stuff, awed by life and these changes and God's blessings, social while yesterday I was feeling kind of antisocial

Do differently:
Be still more careful about eating. Remember to turn it over every single day, to God

5 Good Things about Me:
1. Most all of principals have gotten who I am and respected me greatly and trusted me fully!
2. Many people do like and even love me
3. I look at myself openly and honestly and accept the bad stuff and have even begun to accept the good stuff too
4. I can have FUN!!!!
5. I am a very neat embroiderer

No comments:

Post a Comment