Tuesday, February 21, 2012

CoDA

I feel:

Healthy, because I am, that I know of
Hopeful, thank God
Optimistic - things will work out - and even moreso if I'm looking at them that way
Exhilarated about the changes I'm making
Better than before! Like months or certainly one year ago!
Supported by MA
Cheerful in some ways
Divine in the Hand of God
Blessed in many ways
Thrilled to enjoy days
Vital - like not a lot, but *enough* energy
Gratified by the changes that are occurring as a result of my work
Grateful in a million ways
Kind of - safe - God
Calm. This one is huge. C~~a~~l~~m
Open - who knows what's coming. And open to ideas as well
Upbeat. Wow.
Somewhat reflective
Delighted with some new things - like L and *French!*
Peaceful. Yea.
Alive. I am. And I am happy to be.
Inspired somewhat
Glorious, spiritually
Sacred. Because I am.
Fine.
Sane
Vibrant. Like, sort of able. (But not about food).
Renewed. By all this work.
Wise - inside
Satisfied - with THIS day
Empowered, by the things I've been doing.
Brave, in many ways
Somewhat UNemcumbered
Somewhat Welcoming

Humble. Powerless. Willing - Food

Entangled with him, about money : (
A little antisocial. Like I would like this whole day to myself
Envious of P's money. And even of M's financial situation
A bit awkward about doing anything outside with others, socially.
Neglected. By J.
Unstable a bit too.

Next time differently:
more meetings!

5 Good Things about Me:
1. I am cute
2. I have a lively smile
3. I appreciate many many of the "little" things
4. I am affectionate
5. I help children

No comments:

Post a Comment