Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tomorrow is my date! And

I have sent my pic to 2 - 3 other guys.
2 have already written to me that they think I'm pretty!
omg!

had hair cut and colored today (on schedule)

did NOT spend on mani or pedi or massage
only wish did the massage lol

it's just a date
not the "first-date-in-over-20-years"
just a friendly, in-public, daytime date
and i truly DON'T want anything from this guy, except to not be totally rejected because he finds me repulsive - + i'd rather not lose our fun fun corespondence

but it's just a date

i'll sit on a comfy bus
i'll meet him
we'll see some exhibits
we'll have a bite or tea
he'll walk me to the bus stop
i'll sit on the bus
i'll be home

i can do this

i can do this

:)

and at very worst it will be a learning growing experience

and
it might even be fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment