Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Affirmations

I love myself unconditionally and accept myself as I am.
I am a loving, forgiving, gentle and kind person.
I always give my best. As a result, I always attract the best.
I can do it.
We attract those people in our life who mirror our own personality.


I am surrounded by love and everything is fine.


My heart is always open and I radiate love.


All my relationships are long lasting and loving.


I see everything with loving eyes and I love everything I see.


My partner is the love of my life and the center of my universe. He loves me as much as I love him.


In life I always get what I give out and I always give out love.


I encounter love in all my relationships and I love these encounters.


I deserve love and I get it in abundance.


I have attracted the most loving person in my life and life is now full of joy.


I love myself and everybody else and in return everybody loves me.


Everywhere I go, I find love. Life is joyous.


My partner and I are perfect match for each other and the love between us is divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment