Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Affirmations

Doing this particular set,
which comes from
http://www.self-help-and-self-development.com/list_of_affirmations.html
under Love Affirmations
has been helping me so I will continue doing them.

I am surrounded by love and everything is fine.

My heart is always open and I radiate love.

All my relationships are long lasting and loving.

I see everything with loving eyes and I love everything I see.

My partner is the love of my life and the center of my universe. He loves me as much as I love him.

In life I always get what I give out and I always give out love.

I encounter love in all my relationships and I love these encounters.

I deserve love and I get it in abundance.

I have attracted the most loving person in my life and life is now full of joy.

I love myself and everybody else and in return everybody loves me.

Everywhere I go, I find love. Life is joyous.

My partner and I are the perfect match for each other and the love between us is divine.

I give out love and it is returned to me multiplied.

No comments:

Post a Comment