Saturday, December 17, 2011

CoDA Morning Work Today

I have awakened, been out to ww, called mother twice at hospital, talked to J twice, stopped at hfs, and I feel:

good
hopeful
optimistic
open
willing
anew
refreshed
worried
grateful

I think it is all because:
I hate the marital situation.
But I am growing.
Truly.
And I'll have vaca time soon.
And can do stuff around here.
And I"m being good keeping J on my health insurance (which does not cost me)
And I have a new start ww-wise.
And I will do the next right thing and see my mom later
And I'll probably be able to go tomorrow to concert.
And I practiced piano.
And I have God with me; so I am never alone.
But I don't know what's coming.
But I'm kind of ok anyway.

5 good things about me:
Um
I do laundry every week
I try
J always called me: The 8th dwarf: Hopeful
I am becoming so much more independent!
I am becoming so much less frightened!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment