Thursday, December 8, 2011

CoDA Morning Work Today

Thank you, God, for this day!

I woke up, made and had coffee, did gratitudes, and I feel not as bad as I did, but these are my feelings:

Rejected, worried, anxious, betrayed, burdened, depressed, estranged, regretful, lost, broken,unhappy, broken, intimidated, lost, stuck, shaky, dejected, bothered, downcast, dejected, battered, defective, inadequate, exhausted, unloved, lonely, frustrated, absurd, alone
and
Powerless and willing
and
Sacred, healthy, open, grateful, blessed, divine, alive, whole, glorious

I think it is because:
First stuff: I really needed J. last night. Such bad day. Wish had support. Wish were not here alone. Wish he loved me. So sorry for what I've made of my life. I know I'm useful and thank God for that. But I haven't built the life I WANT.
Second stuff: Food/OA
Third stuff: There is still time. For my life. Plus I have Higher Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment