Tuesday, December 27, 2011

CoDA Work Today

I woke up, had coffee and waters, did grats and readings, called mother to wake her as she asked because has dr. appointment, talked to sponsor, ate breakfast, dropped off car for headlight and inspection, and I feel:

Wounded, Anxious, Worried, Overwhelmed, Tired, Ill

and
Powerless, Willing, Humble

and
Capable(wow!) Hopeful, Recovering, Capable - first time ever at least in like 30 years!, Healthy, Grateful, Sacred, Inspired, Satisfied, Blessed, Optimistic, Affirmed (by self), Gratified, Valuable, Worthy and Forgiven

I think it is because:

First stuff: Doing stuff have put off for a LONG time. Digestive stuff. Some phlegm.
Anxious about ability to get today's stuff done. Worried about money and J. being fair.

Second stuff:
Eating-wise

Third stuff:
Capable and gratified by what I accomplished yesterday. Hopeful for my OWN future. Healthy (despite saying ill above) in the big picture. Grateful for all the gratitudes stuff. Sacred because God made me and I am in His hands. Inspired to do more. And inspired by MA and O. Blessed in countless ways. Optimistic, because you never know. And as long as I am doing the right thing and recovering...Affirmed by myself, for the FIRST TIME *EVER! * Valuable, worthy and forgiven because God make me, He values me, and He has forgiven me.
Amen.

Now
5 Good Things about Me
1. I am working my recovery the best I can.
2. I am overcoming some phobias!
3. I am kind to others.
4. I try to live by the Five Mindfulness Trainings
5. I try to be good to doggie

No comments:

Post a Comment