Sunday, December 25, 2011

Affirmations

I am cool, calm and collected.

Every breath I inhale calms me and every breath I exhale takes away tension.

Every cell in my body is relaxed and oozes calmness.

I love myself deeply and unconditionally.

As the wonderful, soothing energy of the Universe enters my body, I accept myself completely and deeply, without any reservations.

I am confident about solving life’s problems successfully.

I am social and I like meeting people.

All is well in my world and I am safe.

With every breath, I release the anxiety within me and I become more and more calm.

The future is good. I look towards it with hope and happiness.

Life is wonderful. I trust in God/Universe to live a well fulfilled life.

I overcome my fear of anything and everything and live life courageously.

I acknowledge that the only constant in life is change and am prepared for it.

I am free of anxiety and continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment