Friday, December 16, 2011

CoDA Morning Work Today

I woke up, had coffee while talking to my sponsor, lay around, watched some tv, vegged (needed), talked with J about his visit with my mother in the hospital, decided what time I'd visit her today, talked with MA twice, e-mailed D the 5 Mindfulness Trainings as she asked, and I feel:

Tired, breathing well, Numb, nervous, okay
and
helpless, powerless, helped by God
and
okay, senses extra open, grateful

(not using magnets)

I think this is because:

First stuff: mother's emergency hospitalization yesterday etc./ not enough sleep/exhaustion
Second: food/ willing to continue taking the help from God, and doing the legwork myself
Third: I'm okay over/under all

Five good things about me:
1. I'm a good friend to my friends.
2. I'm fiercely loyal.
3. I keep confidences.
4. I care about each individual student.
5. I care about their parents too.

No comments:

Post a Comment