Wednesday, December 21, 2011

CoDA

I woke up, had coffee, played boggle, did grats, and feel:

scared, scared, scared
and
alone
and regretful
and headache
and tired
and hot
and smelly
and lazy

and
grateful

and hopeful

I think it is because:
ate badly
mother scary test today
can't imagine having the ability/capacity to do what needs to be done
energy drained

but know am very lucky in a million ways and so grateful to/for God

I acted out codependently
eating badly last night

next time will do differently
stop the "Last Supper" mentality

5 good things about me
1. My mother says I am a good daughter
2. My students seem to love me, and say they do, and their parents say they do
3. I see my own flaws
4. I work my programs
5. I sometimes look pretty
6. I keep trying
7. I am there for my friends.

Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment