Saturday, December 3, 2011

CoDA AM Work

Thank you, God, for new starts and for the day.

I woke up and I feel:

Scared, depressed, regretful, throat hurts, overwhelmed, rejected, worthless.
and
powerless
and
Blessed, grateful

I think it is because:
1. J. stuff. And with weeks without heat or hot water, and then weeks being sick, falling *so far* behind here. And new anti-depressant is so tiring. And I'm just scared and overwhelmed and hopeless-feeling.
2. Food. I know I need God's help to continue on the right path with food. That's a good thing.
3. Blessed because it could be *so much* worse. So I will really try today to do the right things, one after the other, whatever they are.

I acted out codependently:
Unable to look good or walk around and function last night. Just lay on the couch sick while J was here dropping off dog. I could not do otherwise. Damn.

Next time I think I will do differently:
Try harder

No comments:

Post a Comment